(IVÁN): ISAAC AND YESHUA (JESUS) WERE BORN FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT:

ELIO IVAN VALAREZO

Jun 12, 2012, 9:18:01 PM6/12/12
S�bado, 09 de Junio, a�o 2012 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil,
Ecuador - Iberoam�rica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iv�n Valarezo)

ISAAC AND YESHUA (JESUS) WERE BORN FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT:

In due time, our heavenly Father assured Abraham one of His great promises
by saying to him: By this time next year your wife Sarah will embrace a son
and you must call him Isaac, because my covenant of eternal life will be
with him and his brothers for many generations to come well into all
eternity. However, Abraham was surprised because he was ninety nine years
old and his wife Sarah was ninety-nine, and the time for child bearing was
long gone for her, therefore it was totally impossible for him to have a
child from his wife Sarah; indeed, they were both dead, dead as Adam and
Eve in paradise and over Jerusalem's holy hill.

Nevertheless, our heavenly Father insisted to Abraham that by this time
next year Sarah his wife would bear a child despite her old age, because
there is nothing hard for the Lord God to do, in spite of it He needed to
launch His glorious Plan of Salvation with Abraham and his children so the
nations could be saved too forever. Therefore, even though Abraham had a
child from Sarah's maidservant Hagar called Ishmael, nonetheless The Plan
of Salvation was going to be established though Isaac, because Isaac was
going to be born not from Abraham but from our heavenly Father's will,
given that this is the way that our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was going to be
born from David's virgin daughter too.

Meaning also that what our heavenly Father did miraculously by the
supernatural power of His Holy Spirit to cause Sarah's barren-womb to give
birth to a child to Abraham so he may call him Isaac his only son that he
loved dearly, then he would do it again with David's virgin daughter within
Israel so salvation could be possible for everyone forever. And as Abraham
became aware of our heavenly Father's Plan of Salvation for him and the
entire human race, because our heavenly Father was going to grant him a
child even though he was too old to bear one, moreover his wife Sarah was
beyond child bearing for many years already, then he smiled with great joy
quietly within his heart.

Really, as Sarah heard what our heavenly Father had manifested to Abraham
her husband then she laughed too, but she laughed not within her as Abraham
but, instead he did quietly, so quietly was Abraham's laugh that our
heavenly Father was not bothered or surprised with him at all. Instead, our
heavenly Father heard Sarah's quiet laugh and He immediately asked Abraham:
Why has Sarah your wife laughed to what I just have said to you?

Actually, Abraham also heard Sarah's laugh but he did not say anything to
her because he was trembling and submerged under the astonishment of the
blessing that our heavenly Father had manifested to him so loving and
richly to his living-soul, therefore he was full of joy to try to ascertain
why Sarah had laughed at our heavenly Father's words. Certainly, since
Sarah was nearby within the tent carefully listening to our heavenly
Father's conversation with Abraham His servant then she overheard every
word that was said between them, therefore (or by natural feeling) she
laughed to hear from our heavenly Father that she would be embracing a
child by this time next year-this is the joy of the King Messiah.

Remarkably, this was something impossible to happen to her since she was
passed child bearing age nonetheless she laughed quietly, she laughed
before our heavenly Father and her husband Abraham as the news invaded her
heart as never before anything had touched her that moved her entire
humanity with joyfulness from heaven above that she could not hold back.
However, Abraham also laughed before our heavenly Father as the news of a
child coming into the world that had penetrated Sarah's heart as a woman,
but, Abraham's laughter was also of joy and peacefulness within his heart,
in other words, Abraham did not utter it because of the power of this great
joy as Sarah did.

Nevertheless, our heavenly Father did not say anything at Abraham's
laughter coming out from within his heart and entire living-soul, because,
this joy was too great to be held back within any human being regardless of
how strong the person may be since a new window from heaven was opening
immediately for the first time upon the entire earth. And this window
opening in those days from heaven above, it was the existence of a new
nation different from the nations of the earth, because within this nation
a child would be born from David's virgin daughter that would be called the
Strong Father, the Counselor, the Advocate, God's Chosen Lamb with the
atoning-blood, and God's Son forever.

Moreover, by the astonishing power of his virgin birth our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach's sacred-life, crucifixion, death, resurrection on the third day
and ascension back to our heavenly Father in heaven, Israel would become
saved and the nations too thus to enter into a new celestial-life filled
with the Holy Spirit never lived before by the angelic hosts from heaven
since eternity. This is the glorious life that our heavenly Father has
always dreamed to live with His angelic hosts from heaven and with every
man, woman and child within Israel and the nations too, therefore our
heavenly Father manifested to Abraham that he would be called father of
nations, mainly for Israel because it would be born from the of Holy
Spirit.

Therefore, anyone believing within his heart for justice to confess with
his lips for salvation what Abraham believed before our heavenly Father as
He personally announced to him that his wife Sarah's barren-womb would give
him a child nine month later, then he is certainly Abraham's child too,
because he has believed in the coming of the Lord through virgin birth.
Meaning also that if our heavenly Father had not intervened miraculously
through the Holy Spirit to cause Sarah's barren-womb to give birth to Isaac
so Abraham may have at last his long waited son that he had waited
throughout his life until the Holy Spirit intervened, then Israel would
have never been born from the Holy Spirit into the world.

In other words, Israel would have never been able to be born into the world
since Abraham's wife Sara had a barren-womb unable to give him a child so
Israel may become a nation for our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach to be born also
from the Holy Spirit in good time to save the world from Satan's lies and
death in hell. Besides, even if Sarah would have managed somehow to give
birth to a child without God's intervention, so Abraham may have finally a
child of his own, then Israel still would have never been able to be born
much less become a nation in the world, because what had come out from
Sarah's womb could have not been from the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, for Israel later to become a nation in the world then the Holy
Spirit had to intervene miraculously within Sarah's barren-womb so not only
Abraham may have a child at last but also Israel could be born into the
world by the power of the Holy Spirit-the Holy Spirit that was going to
give humankind our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach. Timely, it was our heavenly
Father's intervention through His blessed Son, King of Salem, Melchizedek,
that set the Lord's Table to part the bread and drink from the cup of wine,
so the Holy Spirit may enter into Sarah's barren-womb in due course thus to
give Abraham the first Hebrew child for Israel to exist in the world as a
nation.

That is to say, that the first one to be born from Sarah's barren-womb to
become the first citizen of Israel, indeed it was Isaac because he was born
from the power of the Holy Spirit by our heavenly Father's will, so Israel
may become a nation that would give birth into the world the King Messiah,
Jesus Christ! And as our Lord Jesus Christ was born into Israel from the
Holy Spirit that had brought into the world the first Hebrew citizen of
Israel, Isaac, then our Lord Jesus Christ became the first and the last of
the New celestial Jerusalem glorious and powerful that receives daily into
her amazing lands those born from the power of the Holy Spirit.

That is correct: Israel came into existence because our heavenly Father
intervened miraculously with the amazing power of His Holy Spirit so
Sarah's barren-womb could give birth to the first Hebrew, Isaac, the seed
of eternal salvation that will not only save Israel forever from Satan,
sin, lies, curses and eternal darkness in hell but also every nation from
the entire world. Moreover, this is exactly what our heavenly Father needs
to have done today with every man, woman and child on earth to be born from
the Holy Spirit by invoking our Lord Jesus Christ's anointed name, so sins
may be forgiven thus to enter into a new Pact of Salvation with our
heavenly Father just as Abraham did in his days.

That is to say, also that every thing that will be able to enter into the
new age or the new angelic Kingdom that our heavenly Father has created
through His blessed Son Jesus Christ, then it must be born from the Holy
Spirit, and this includes every man, woman and child today on earth,
beginning with Adam and Eve from paradise. Otherwise, without the birth
from the Holy Spirit: whether this is from anything that He has called into
existence on earth and in heaven or within the New Jerusalem from heaven
above if it is not Holy Spirit's born for Him, then He does not want it
within His new angelic Kingdom-and this includes the entire human race as
well.

And because Israel was born from the Holy Spirit by our heavenly Father's
will within Sarah's barren-womb then also our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach was
born later from David's virgin daughter, so every one within Israel and the
nations could be born from the Holy Spirit that gave birth initially to
Isaac and our Lord Jesus Christ to enter life everlastingly saved
everlastingly. Meaning also that to be born from the Holy Spirit is not new
to Israel but, indeed it is the beginning of life from Abraham and Sarah
his wife that were both childless thus as they heard from our heavenly
Father that He would give them a child, Isaac, then they just burst into
quiet-laughter and indescribable joy that never ends.

Truly, this is the joy of salvation that every one should immediately feel
as he is born again from the Holy Spirit as the name of our Lord Jesus
Christ is invoked, so the Holy Spirit may not only seal him for salvation
to have his name written in the book of life but also receive blessings
from heaven above continuously. In other words, our heavenly Father wants
you to feel the joy of the heart that Abraham and Sarah immediately
experienced together as He personally told them that they were going to
have a child even though they were both barren and totally impossible to
have one with them in their old age much less to possess a nation for
eternity.

Today, this is our heavenly Father's Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, that
both Abraham and Sarah were receiving as Isaac was born from Sarah's
barren-womb by the amazing presence of our heavenly Father's Holy Spirit,
so by this glorious birth of Isaac from the Holy Spirit then Israel could
be born, so the world may know universally His Son Jesus Christ's atoning-
blood. This is the reason that Israel had always have had problems been
accepted into a world of nations that do not know the Holy Spirit much less
how to be born from heaven by the Holy Spirit's power that can only come to
us as we believe within our hearts and confess with our lips our Lord Jesus
Christ's anointed name.

For the reason that the first Israelite was born from Sarah's barren-womb
from the Holy Spirit thus implanting the divine seed within Isaac for
Abraham to have a son of his own, so the nation that our heavenly Father
promised to him that he will be a father to then it will be born from the
power of the Holy Spirit forever. Because, this nation of Israel that would
be born by the amazing power of the Holy Spirit descending from heaven
every day (Gn 1:2), from the first supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son's
atoning-blood shed from the creation of the world, then one of Israel's
virgin daughters will give birth to our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach by the
power of the Holy Spirit too.

Because, it is by faith within our hearts for justice to confess with our
lips for salvation that we can have a Pact of Life today just as Abraham
did initially at Salem's gate as Melchizedek, King of Salem, served him the
bread and wine so he with his men may eat life for Israel to be born from
the Holy Spirit. That is to say, for Israel to be born from the Holy Spirit
through Abraham's wife, Sarah, who was childless and beyond child bearing
age, therefore the Holy Spirit had to intervene so Isaac could be born with
the seed of the promise for Israel to become a nation of Gods and priests
for our heavenly Father's service these days and eternity.

Also we may say that Israel exists today because Sarah's womb was dead and
totally lifeless, however, because our heavenly Father loved so much Israel
and His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then He descended with
His Holy Spirit to enter into Sarah's barren-womb to bring Israel into
existence, so it may become alive in the world forever. Graciously, Israel
was born from a barren-womb that could have never been able to give life to
Israel much less turn it into a great nation unless the Holy Spirit had
intervened by our heavenly Father's will thus to breathe life into Israel
and let it live to become the nation that will give the world God's Son,
our Lord Jesus Christ!

It is here where our heavenly Father finally connected or, rather, injected
His blessed Son's ancient holy life, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, into
Abraham's life through Sarah his wife barren-womb thus to give us the much
needed sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood for our new celestial
bodies to ascend back to eternal life into heaven forever saved into all
eternity. Indeed, this is our Lord Jesus Christ promised to be born from
the amazing power of the Holy Spirit through David's virgin daughter thus
to bring into the world the much needed sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and
atoning-blood thus to fulfill and glorify everlastingly the Holy Spirit of
the Ten Commandments for every one from everywhere beginning with Israel to
return to haven immediately.

Because, our Lord Jesus Christ was born into the world from the Holy Spirit
just as Isaac was born from Sarah's barren-womb so he may bring eternal
life with endless blessings of health, wealth, prosperity and happiness
moreover he brought the celestial-body to fulfill and glorify the Holy
Spirit of the commandments that no one could ever fulfill on earth. Here
our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach proved to Israel and the nations that he is our
heavenly Father's only begotten Son (or God in person), because he was not
only born from David's virgin daughter through the Holy Spirit but also he
lived a perfect-life to fulfill and glorify the Holy Spirit of the
commandments, something that no one could ever do forever.

Inasmuch as, for any one to fulfill the Holy Spirit of the commandments to
perfection, then he must be born from the Holy Spirit, since only within
the Holy Spirit exist the powers to fulfill and glorify the every word,
letter, tilde and eternal meaning of the commandments thus to enter eternal
life on earth and in heaven forever liberated. That is why that our
heavenly Father is requiring from each one of us to be born again just as
He personally required Abraham to have a child born within his wife barren-
womb by the power of the Holy Spirit so not only Isaac could be born into
the world this way but also the King Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Otherwise, we could never have eternal life to enjoy the blessings from
heaven and earth, because the things that our heavenly Father has created
in paradise, the New Jerusalem from heaven above and earth can only be
enjoyed these days and forever into eternity through the sacred-body that
was born into the world by the power of the Holy Spirit. And this is the
body born into the world by the amazing power of the Holy Spirit on earth
through Abraham's wife, Sarah, who childless and unable to conceive because
the time for child bearing was over for her, therefore her body was shut
down completely to have a child born for Abraham to enjoy in his old days.

Nevertheless, through a dead-womb our heavenly Father's Holy Spirit blessed
us with a child that was the coming promise of the King Messiah, our Lord
Jesus Christ, who later would be born not from a barren-womb but from a
virgin-womb, so we may have a new beginning in life on earth thus to enter
heaven in the last day forever saved. That is to say, also that our
heavenly Father descended to earth to meet Abraham face-to-face because his
wife Sarah's womb could not bear anymore life therefore to have a son it
was totally impossible, nevertheless our heavenly Father's Holy Spirit
needed to start life anew from them: liberated from Satan, sin, curses and
death, and this is Isaac, Holy Spirit born.

For our heavenly Father had made a Pact of Love and Eternal Life through
Isaac and not Ishmael, so His King Messiah (our Lord Jesus Christ) may be
born on earth thus to grant us victory over Satan's sin, curses and death
to enter into a new Pact of Eternal Life and Blessings on earth ascending
progressively to heaven eternally saved. Therefore, to understand our
heavenly Father's Plan of Love and Eternal Life within our hearts, souls,
minds, bodies and human spirit these days, then we must understand entirely
what our heavenly Father truly did with Abraham's wife to cause her barren-
womb to give life, a life filled with the promise of the King Messiah to
save earth, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach!

Moreover, if we can really understand these days how our heavenly Father's
Holy Spirit was able to cause a barren-womb to give life, so a holy child
may born into the world filled with amazing promises of life, blessing and
eternal life for everybody, then we can understand how the Holy Spirit
entered into David's virgin daughter to give us Yeshua HaMoshiach! Because,
in both instances our heavenly Father's Holy Spirit played a key role to
bring life into the world so the dying world that is filled with darkness
everywhere forever, then a new light of eternal life from heaven may shine
at last to give us a child with promises of love, eternal life and endless-
blessings, and this is Jesus Christ!

Really, this is you today too, because for what our heavenly Father did for
Abraham to give him a child when things where very bad everywhere, then the
Holy Spirit did the same with David's virgin daughter for Israel to have a
King Messiah as things were also going very bay all over, so now He will do
the same for you. And this is the light from our heavenly Father's Holy
Spirit that you need to have always a wonderful life on earth, and this is
despite of the terrible darkness and havoc that Satan has brought into it,
so you may become born again from the Holy Spirit just as Isaac through
Sarah's barren-womb and Jesus Christ through David's virgin daughter.

For this is the way that our heavenly Father has set you out to enter
eternal life by leaving behind the darkness of the sinful-flesh, broken-
bones and ill blood, so you may dress with eternal life that is our Lord
Jesus Christ's sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones, and atoning-blood to live the
blissful life that rightfully belongs to you today on earth and in heaven
forever. Otherwise, you will never know the true life that our heavenly
Father has created you to have since the day you came out from Him to be
His image and live according to His likeness forever on earth and in
heaven, so you may always be His faithful Son and daughter just as the
angels are before Him since creation in heaven.

Indeed, without this glorious life that our heavenly Father wants to give
you through the wonderful birth of the Holy Spirit within your heart, soul,
mind, body and human spirit, then you will continue to be lost as Adam and
Eve were in paradise after they both ate from the forbidden fruit from the
tree of knowledge of good and evil. However, if you are born again from the
Holy Spirit the moment you invoke our Lord Jesus Christ as your personal
savior, then you will live immediately his glorious celestial-life that our
heavenly Father knows very well since the start of eternity in heaven with
His Son Jesus Christ filled with the glories of His blessed name and
eternal commandments.

This is the celestial-life that Satan hates always, because it honors and
glorifies our heavenly Father since ever through the glorious presence of
His Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach whom is not only His faithful Son but also he
is His high priest, Chosen Lamb with the atoning-blood shed within the Holy
of Holiest in heaven and over the eternal rock at Mount Sinai. And our
heavenly Father executed His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son's
atoning-blood within the Holy of Holiest in heaven so He may create angels
in heaven according to their celestial ranks for the glory of His name and
commandments, but also He created the earth with all its stars, planets and
moons thus to expand His glory beyond infinity forever and ever.

Therefore, this glorious celestial-life that our heavenly Father has
granted to His faithful angels in heaven for the glory of His blessed name
and eternal commands, our heavenly Father has also granted it to every man,
woman and child but with better blessings than ever today, so we may become
as His Son is from eternity to eternity: Holy and pure forever. And without
a celestial-sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ within the Holy of Holiest
over Mount Sinai and Jerusalem's holy hill, then our heavenly Father could
have never been able to create anything in heaven or on earth much less
have children of His own born from the Holy Spirit as Isaac and our Lord
Jesus Christ-and you too, eventually.

Because, it was through this celestial-sacrifice of our Rebbe Yeshua
HaMoshiach from the beginning of time within the Holy of Holiest in heaven
and over Mount Sinai that our heavenly Father was able to cause the Holy
Spirit to enter into Sarah's barren-womb to give Abraham his only child,
Isaac, moreover through David's virgin daughter give us salvation in the
sacred-flesh. For it is this sacred-flesh that was first manifested through
Sarah's barren-womb by the power of the Holy Spirit that gave Abraham his
only son, Isaac (filled with promises), and later the same Holy Spirit
through David's virgin daughter gave us the much needed sacred-flesh,
unbroken-bones and atoning-blood for us to become anew forever before our
heavenly Father into all eternity.

For this is the celestial-body that each one of us possesses righteously
within our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, including Adam, so we may not only
inherit eternal life with its glorious every day blessing of miracles,
wonders and great signs but we can also ascend into heaven immediately
anyday now to live forever saved with our heavenly Father and His faithful
angels. Truly, we have a wonderful life to live before our heavenly Father
because He has blessed us beyond all human understanding in the high heaven
and on earth too that the angels are amazed by the Holy Spirit's powers as
He has blessed each one of us these days through the glorious life of His
blessed Son, our Lord Jesus Christ!

And by our heavenly Father blessing us with the Holy Spirit's powers from
heaven and earth thus to make us exactly not only into His image but also
into the image of His blessed Son Jesus Christ so we may live according to
His likeness into eternity as within the New Jerusalem from heaven above,
then we are happy and saved perpetually. Indeed, it is here where you have
not only found your peace with our heavenly Father and the righteousness of
His glorious life but also the perfection and joy of the Holy Spirit that
are manifested for every man, woman and child within our Lord Jesus
Christ's sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-blood that have fulfilled
and glorified into eternity the eternal commandments.

Meaning also that with our Lord Jesus Christ living within our hearts,
souls, minds, bodies and human spirit then we can experience the same
quietness and laughter of joy that Abraham and Sarah experienced
immediately as our heavenly Father manifested to them that He was planning
to give them a son while this was impossible for them to enjoy. For Isaac
was the joy of both Abraham and Sarah, however our heavenly Father had
given them something that was much greater than Isaac, and this is the
peace and joy of salvation that the heart, soul and human spirit experience
immediately as one becomes born from the Holy Spirit thus to enter into the
new world from heaven above eternally saved.

Meaning also that these days you can feel the peace and joys from heaven
above coming directly into your life from our heavenly Father's supreme
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood shed from the creation of
the world thus for you to enjoy heaven and earth but also possess the new
birth from the Holy Spirit to enter heaven saved anyday now. However, the
only thing that is withholding you from receiving the blessings of
miracles, wonders and great signs from heaven that our heavenly Father has
prepared for you through His Holy Spirit and the glorious life of His
blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, is the sinful-flesh from Adam
that you have received by default as you were born on earth.

Therefore, for you to eliminate this sinful-flesh, broken-bones and ill
blood received from Adam and Eve as you were born on earth from your
mother's womb, then you must invoke in prayer our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach
as your personal savior so you may become born from the Holy Spirit just as
Isaac and our King Messiah were born from the Holy Spirit. Otherwise, you
will never be able to get rid off the sinful-flesh, broken-bones and ill
blood that you have received from Adam and Eve as you were born from your
mother's womb on earth but, instead, you will live your sinful-life until
you finally die to descend to the abyss, never to know life, love and joy
again in eternity.

However, the moment you believe within your heart for justice to confess
with your lips for salvation our Lord Jesus Christ's anointed name, then
the Holy Spirit will come directly from within the Holy of Holiest in
heaven where our heavenly Father seats gloriously before His Son's atoning-
blood shed from the creation of the world to give you eternal life
instantly. And as you are born from the Holy Spirit just as Isaac was born
from his mother's barren-womb, Sarah, and then later our Lord Jesus Christ
was born from David's virgin womb thus to inject Israel and the nations
with eternal life dressed with sacred-flesh, unbroken-bones and atoning-
blood, then you will finally live to enjoy peace, happiness and prosperity
as never before.

Truly, you have become a new person filled with the Holy Spirit of our
heavenly Father and of His blessed Son, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, that
the only thing that you will feel from one moment into the other is only
laugher of joy and endless blessings throughout your entire body and human
spirit, for now you are God's child for eternity. And because you are born
from the Holy Spirit just as Isaac and our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach were
born from the remarkable power of the Holy Spirit in their days, then you
will no longer live on earth but from heaven above as from the New
celestial Jerusalem filled with love, peace, Godspeed, glory and endless
happiness for your entire new divine-being.

Therefore, you are indeed a citizen from the world from heaven above only
to know love, peace, prosperity and blessings coming down into your life
and of your loved ones, including your friends too, by the amazing powers
of the Holy Spirit of the blessed name and glorified commandments, so our
heavenly Father may be glorified within you today and in eternity. And in
eternity you will possess the celestial-city that our heavenly Father has
brought into existence by the powers of the Holy Spirit and from the
victories that our Lord Jesus Christ has gained over Satan's lies, curses
and the angel of death in hell as he resurrected on the third day so you
will never die but live forever saved everlastingly.

Indeed, I believe that this great New Jerusalem from heaven above filled
with mansions for every family on earth moreover paved with streets of gold
that takes you everywhere and forever within its boundaries to love, serve
and glorify our heavenly Father's blessed name into eternity, miraculously
it was born also from the amazing powers of the Holy Spirit. That is to
say, that every thing that our heavenly Father has created since the start
of eternity in heaven, certainly it has been by the amazing powers of the
Holy Spirit because everything that our heavenly Father loves it most be
born from the Holy Spirit, and if it is not born from the Holy Spirit then
He rejects it.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father is rejecting you just as He rejected the
people that failed to become born again from the Holy Spirit of His supreme
celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-blood, our Lord Jesus Christ that
He personally presented over Mount Sinai with His glories and later over
Jerusalem's holy hill, so people may live born from the Holy Spirit
forever. However, if you invoke the anointed name that our heavenly Father
has entrusted to His supreme celestial-sacrifice of His Son's atoning-
blood, our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach, then you will be born from the Holy
Spirit by abandoning Adam's spirit of error, so you may live a new glorious
life that only knows love, peace, prosperity and eternal happiness on earth
and in eternity.

Because, it is only in the rebirth from the Holy Spirit that brought Isaac
into the world, later our Rebbe Yeshua HaMoshiach into Israel, then The New
Jerusalem from heaven above was born also from the Holy Spirit, so you may
be born again from the Holy Spirit today into a new world that only knows
perfect holiness forever into eternity. Indeed, this is a wonderful life
that comes to you from the Holy Spirit just as it came to Isaac when Sarah
was childless, and later granted us our Lord Jesus Christ also through
David's virgin daughter, so finally The New Jerusalem from heaven above
could be born from the Holy Spirit too where you will live forever pleased.
Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the
heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yeshua, and shalt
believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt
be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 3:10

Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30

Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See
Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior.
See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS
CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY
SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE according to
the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST
TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and
HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your
heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is
with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says,
"Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no
difference between Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or
not-- just the same, the Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses them who
call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be
saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd
JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin.
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY
WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new
life with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better. Talk to GOD
in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday. Be baptized in water
submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God, worship, fellowship,
and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers as well in a
Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in
heaven. You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven;
Jesus suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died
on the Cross of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy
of Holiest. That is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy
Spirit, and all the Holy Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of
Holiest too. I most add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all
the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD
in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank
you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/radio/

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com