Webpage about Mozilla Firefox Releases History has been deleted from Wikipedia (another Article was putted on the place)

L.H.V.F.

Feb 15, 2019, 5:27:04 AM2/15/19

I'm here to Report that a page at Wikipedia detailing the Mozilla Firefox complete Release History, has been deleted, and another page (this that's not properly related to the normal/regular release variant) was placed at the same place.

Here are the URL Addreses:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/Calendar ( * )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_release_history ( * )

https://web.archive.org/web20190118204041/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_version_history ( * )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox#Version_history ( * )
*( New )

The page has been referenced at Mozilla Release Calendar, and currently, this was discontinued, giving place to a page more related to ESR's Release type:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Firefox#Extended_Support_Release

. Someone here to resolve this problem there, and for explain why a important Article at Wikipedia cannot have received the enough attention, was going to deletion, and now it succeeds, without any involved people to maintain and update regularly such informations, that is of interest of Mozilla Community members?

Was going to deletion the mentioned Article:

https://web.archive.org/web20190118204041/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox_version_history

, and now it succeeded without any member intermediation or moderation.

Waiting responses, and involving of responsible Maintainer people.

The links were given. I'm thought that I was understood here. If not, I'll provide more and better details about what scenario I'm here describing.

Note: If noticed, sorry for my bad English (it's not mother tongue; I'm always trying to improve my writtings).

P.S.: '@airi' IRC:@Freenode #firefox edited the content at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/Calendar.

, to stay more adequated, but some people can revert this Wikipedia edition action and provide a better Article there.

'@arai' also suggests that the content between the old and the new Article were both merged

Follows here the conversation between me and him:

https://mozilla.logbot.info/firefox/20190215

Obs.: I've already sent a similar message to the:

mozil...@lists.mozilla.org

e-mail, and now I'm sending this to the Google Groups Public Mail Forums, to be more visible anyway.

Waiting a best response

@lhvf @MozNet:IRC

Thanks in advance.

Luis, Brazil.