European Gathering in Berlin - September 10th-11th

Francisco Picolini

Aug 12, 2016, 2:56:07 PM8/12/16
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, mozil...@lists.mozilla.org, George Roter

Dear Mozillians,

This is an invitation for our next European Gathering that will take place in Berlin, Germany on September 10th and 11th. Like other community Gatherings that will happen this year, our main focus will be Mozillians who are mobilizing communities, bringing people into contributing to our mission, and helping them strengthen the impact of their contribution.

If you are interested in participating, register in this form before August 17th end of day (European central time).

Please note that though this is a pan-European gathering, we will be prioritizing some countries over others. This is purely because we have limited resources and want to focus on countries that are particularly important for Mozilla’s impact right now -- markets where Firefox needs to matter, and areas where advancing our policy and issues agenda is particularly important.

For that reason, we are aiming for roughly 80% of participants from UK, France, Germany, Italy, Poland and Spain. Along with this, the selection criteria will be recent activities, ability to mobilize people and experience on working with other communities.

If you need more information about this gathering (location, dates, hotel, etc), please contact Francisco Picolini.

We’ll see you in a month!

Kind regards,

Participation Team

signature.asc

Francisco Picolini

Aug 12, 2016, 3:13:45 PM8/12/16
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, George Roter, mozil...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Mijanur,

Thanks, but the link should be working by now... for those European that wants to apply, here's the link to the registration form:
https://goo.gl/forms/1G2KqrxqRfiuEZ263

Regards,
Francisco.-

On 12/08/16 21:09, Mijanur Rahman Rayhan wrote:
This is a great initiative to develop European community engagement
strategy, direction and plan for the future of the community.
Hope you have plan on mind for Asian community too :D

But I am seeing the registration link is wrong. I think this is a mistake.
Please fix the link so that those who are interested from Europe to join
this gathering can register perfectly.

Good luck for this event.

Thanks in advance.

form <https://goo.gl/forms/JTvxWkwWgT5hNwyW2> before August 17th end of day
(European central time).Please note that though this is a pan-European
gathering, we will be prioritizing some countries over others. This is
purely because we have limited resources and want to focus on countries
that are particularly important for Mozilla’s impact right now -- markets
where Firefox needs to matter, and areas where advancing our policy and
issues agenda is particularly important.For that reason, we are aiming for
roughly 80% of participants from UK, France, Germany, Italy, Poland and
Spain. Along with this, the selection criteria will be recent activities,
ability to mobilize people and experience on working with other
communities.If you need more information about this gathering (location,
dates, hotel, etc), please contact Francisco Picolini.We’ll see you in a
month!Kind regards,Participation Team*

Francisco Picolini
@mozilla_hispano

Francisco Picolini

Aug 17, 2016, 12:10:37 PM8/17/16
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, mozil...@lists.mozilla.org, George Roter
Hello Mozillians,

Deadline has been extended until Friday 19th EOD (European Central Time).
Please note that this gathering is only for European Communities.

Regards,
Francisco.-

--
Francisco Picolini