The #MozLove campaign

Eduardo Urcullú

Jul 28, 2014, 11:51:11 PM7/28/14
to Mozilla Reps - General, mark...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi fellow reps

I have seen that many of you have received their T-shirts and have already
given it would be nice to share photos. Well, I have an idea, make a webpage
of #MozLove and within it go randomly showing pictures, and additionally, we
can tell stories of mozillians (short stories) and more. Well, this is the
main idea.

Your input will be valuable to improve this idea. Any suggestions or
improvement
on this?

Waiting for awersome feedbacks :)

Cheers

--
--------------------------------------
*Eduardo A. Urcullú Madrid*

Shreyas Narayanan Kutty

Jul 29, 2014, 12:01:54 AM7/29/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, mark...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey Eduardo,

This sounds like a good idea. How about a Tumblr blog to share the stories
on how people shared their MozLove tees with Community members and the
clicks from all around the world would be something I'd love to see.
Maybe a design where it we could aggregrate tweets and flickr tags on
MozLove might also be a good idea.
What do you think?
However, my only worry is that the blog would be without any purpose once
the "MozLove mania" is over?
Would love to hear more ideas on how this could go on as a sustained
project. Perhaps the Community Building team could provide some inputs on
this.

Cheers

*Regards,*

*Shreyas N Kutty*

*Mozilla Rep-India <https://reps.mozilla.org/u/shreyas/>*

*A volunteer member at IEEE <http://www.ieee.org> and Computer Society
<http://www.computer.org>. An Open Source evangelist at OSI
<http://opensource.org/>.*

Eduardo Urcullú

Jul 29, 2014, 8:36:07 PM7/29/14
to Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, mark...@lists.mozilla.org
Hey Sheyas

About the blog, another Mozillian friend has created one some days ago
http://mozlove4u.tumblr.com/, we can that for sharehistories and pictures.
And sounds good you idea, we can integrate tweets and flickr. I think that
the MozLove mania wil continue at least this year :)

Cheers

William Reynolds

Jul 31, 2014, 2:39:40 AM7/31/14
to Eduardo Urcullú, Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, mark...@lists.mozilla.org
Cool idea! This reminds me of
http://wearitproudly.tumblr.com/

As background, several Mozillians received hoodies in 2012 and created
this blog to show contributors around the world wearing Firefox hoodies :)

Muhammad Syafiq

Jul 31, 2014, 4:12:05 AM7/31/14
to William Reynolds, Eduardo Urcullú, Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, mark...@lists.mozilla.org
Guys,