Mozilla Wordpress theme

Bogomil Shopov

May 13, 2013, 8:00:54 AM5/13/13
to marketing
As a local community do we have rights to use this WP theme?:
https://github.com/mozilla/One-Mozilla-blog

--
Bogomil "Bogo" Shopov
Online Marketing Manager (Software, SAAS, API)

Prague, Czech Republic

portfolio and blog: http://talkweb.eu
social: http://twitter.com/bogomep
phone: +420 606 189 663 (mobile)

Ken Saunders

May 13, 2013, 4:05:24 PM5/13/13
On Monday, May 13, 2013 8:00:54 AM UTC-4, Bogomil Shopov wrote:
> As a local community do we have rights to use this WP theme?:

I'm sure that you could get an official response, but for now, I don't see why you couldn't. The WordPress theme isn't mentioned in the style guide, but it is a Mozilla project on github, so it's available to use.

http://www.mozilla.org/styleguide/websites/community/overview/
"Sandstone is a set of tools to help you make any community site consistent with our current brand guidelines and let visitors know that it is officially part of Mozilla."
There's a few examples of local sites there.

https://github.com/mozilla/bedrock
"This software is licensed under the MPL/GPL/LGPL tri-license."

Ken

Ken Saunders
Access Firefox Project Manager
http://www.AccessFirefox.org

dsch...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2013, 3:19:00 PM9/26/13
É um tema que deve ser levado em consideração.

http://www.lojasemfim.com.br