CEO firing - deleting Mozilla / Firefox from My PC

ScottDYoung

Apr 12, 2014, 3:13:31 PM4/12/14
to le...@lists.mozilla.org
I oppose your move to fire CEO over supporting Prop 8 in CA.

Really? Think about how "INTOLERANT", "CLOSED MINDED" and "HYPOCRITICAL" that action was.

I am encouraging all my friends and facebook and contacts to delete Mozilla / Firefox from their PC's and mobile.

Respectfully disapointed,

Scott Young
Seattle, WA

Gervase Markham

Apr 16, 2014, 9:32:30 AM4/16/14
to ScottDYoung
Hi Scott,

On 12/04/14 20:13, ScottDYoung wrote:
> I oppose your move to fire CEO over supporting Prop 8 in CA.

Thanks for your email. I understand that you are upset; I am very upset
too. You need to know that our CEO was _not_ fired - a fact which has
been widely misreported. I would commend the following to your
consideration:

http://blog.gerv.net/2014/04/your-ire-is-misdirected/ (written by me)

And, if you have a few moments more:
https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2014/04/05/faq-on-ceo-resignation/