Helping for Expedition Mount Everest.

Kung Fu Khan

Mar 24, 2021, 3:22:40 AM3/24/21
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear Friends & Well Wishers,

I am writing this letter to you for a Financing Purpose. I want to tell you
that I am Expedition to the Summit of Mount Everest (South Side) and rising
the Mozilla Firefox Flags. This is my many times Dream. But I have no fund
for expenses of expedition to the Summit of Mount Everest (South Side). I
need to your Financing Sponsorship for the expeditions. We working of
Mozilla together many times. So I wish your all my help me this expeditions.

-Regard-

*Mohammad Rasel Khan*

+8801511392394 (whatsapp, Wechat)

*Financial **Sponsorship** way to -*

A/C name : Tayeba Trade

A/C Number: 0200014563247

Routing Number : 010275896

Agrani Bank Ltd.
S.S. College Branch, Dhaka, Bangladesh

Irvin Chen

Mar 24, 2021, 12:55:53 PM3/24/21
to Kung Fu Khan, gover...@lists.mozilla.org
My suggestion is to list all of your experiences on Firefox promoting and
mount climbing and your current plan of the exploration and budget
breakdown and then create a campaign page on either a personal blog or a
crowd-funding site. It's ok to present the marketing idea, but you need to
provide more detail to ask for people's sponsorship.

Please [do some research][1], and you can find many crowd-funding projects
out there that you can learn from.
[1]: https://www.google.com/search?q=everest+crowdfunding

Irvin

Kung Fu Khan via governance <gover...@lists.mozilla.org> 於 2021年3月24日 週三