New Owner and Peers for Desktop Firefox::Password Manager

Matthew N.

Sep 7, 2020, 4:28:41 PM9/7/20
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org, sfo...@mozilla.com, bdan...@mozilla.com, sru...@mozilla.com
Hello,

As submodule owner of the Desktop Firefox::Password Manager I would like
to propose Bianca Danforth and Severin Rudie as peers. Both of them have
been doing a great job working on the Toolkit Password Manager for many
months and will continue do so for many more to come.

I would also like to nominate Sam Foster as owner of the submodule,
making myself an owner emeritus. Sam has been working on most parts of
the password manager over the last 18 months and will be a good steward
for it into the future.

If there are no objections I will make this change on the wiki next week.

Thanks,
MattN
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted