Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

New owner for "Web Worker" module

Andrea Marchesini

Sep 23, 2020, 9:20:49 AM9/23/20
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Andrew Sutherland
I have been the "Web Worker" module owner for several years, but in the
last year and a half, I have been working more on privacy and security than
workers, sharedWorkers, and so on. I don't have time to follow this module
as much as I would and should so, it's time to change the owner.

Andrew Sutherland has been the most active contributor to this module and,
if there are no objections, I would like to have him as the new Web Worker
module owner. I'll move my role to a peer level.

I also suggest setting Blake Kaplan, Jonas Sicking, Kyle Huey, Ben Kelly as
emeritus peers.

BR,