Changes to Remote Protocol peers

Andreas Tolfsen

Dec 18, 2019, 7:10:48 AM12/18/19
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-r...@lists.mozilla.org
It is my pleasure to announce that Maja Frydrychowicz (maja_zf) and Henrik Skupin (whimboo) now are peers of the Remote Protocol module.

This formalises the responsibilities they have had since mid-October.

Alexandre Poirot (ochameau), Julian Descottes (jdescottes) and Yulia Startsev (ystartsev) have been made peers emeritus.

We recently started using a Phabricator filter that auto-assigns reviews for code changes to remote/. This means there’s no need to include "r=<person>" in the commit message unless you need to draw the attention of a topic expert.

Congratulations!

mori...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2020, 11:34:10 PM7/22/20
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
در چهارشنبه 18 دسامبر 2019، ساعت 15:40:48 (UTC+3:30)، Andreas Tolfsen نوشته: