Mozilla Location Service module changes

William Kahn-Greene

Aug 12, 2020, 3:16:57 PM8/12/20
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi!

A couple of months ago, I reduced my work on Mozilla Location Services
and John Whitlock has been maintaining and guiding the project since
then. John's done a superb job and I'm fully confident he'll continue
to do so going forward.

The module section in question is here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Other#Mozilla_Location_Service_.28MLS.29

I'd like to update the module information as follows to reflect the
current day-to-day:

1. Switch John Whitlock to module owner
2. Switch me to be a peer

If I don't hear any objections in the next week, I'll update the wiki
page accordingly.

Thank you!

/will

William Kahn-Greene

Aug 19, 2020, 8:53:26 AM8/19/20
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org
I didn't hear anything, so I've updated the wiki accordingly.

Thank you!

/will