New Owner and Peer for "Screenshots" Module

Emma Malysz

Sep 8, 2020, 2:46:08 PM9/8/20
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
I am requesting to become the owner of the Screenshots module. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdySATwuRp4Fr2xarqguk7Dmopk0iv-mbGO_PO2Crl0/edit#gid=0 lists me as a new contact, and I have discussed this change with the current owner, Jared Hirsch.

I am also announcing Sam Foster as a peer. We both met with Ian Bicking, the previous owner, to go over the code.

Unless anybody objects, this will be reflected on the wiki soon.

Jared Hirsch

Sep 8, 2020, 3:32:10 PM9/8/20
to Emma Malysz, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
I'd like to add that I'm in favor of this change. I unfortunately don't
have room in my schedule to maintain Screenshots.

I appreciate Emma and Sam volunteering to take over maintenance work, and
coordinating knowledge transfer with Ian before his departure.

Cheers,

Jared