New module owner, peers for In Product Messaging

khu...@mozilla.com

Oct 29, 2020, 1:52:49 PM10/29/20
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Given that for some time now Andrei Oprea has been taking on most of the responsibility for development, reviewing, and assisting with contributions, I recommend transitioning module ownership of the In Product Messaging module to him. Many thanks to Andrei for his leadership in both the technical components and attention stewardship of in product messaging.

I will also add Punam Dahiya, Ed Lee, and Nan Jiang as peers before transitioning my role.

Thanks,

Kate