New peers for Desktop Firefox::Password Manager

Sam Foster

Feb 9, 2021, 4:19:01 PM2/9/21
to mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello,
As submodule owner of the Desktop Firefox::Password Manager I would like to
update the list of peers to add Dimi Lee (:dimi) and Tim Giles (:tgiles)
who have both been carrying the lion's share of work on this module for the
last several months.

Current peers Bianca Danforth and Severin Rudie are no longer active on
this module and will be moved to peer-emeritus status.

I'll make these changes to the wiki next week unless I hear objections.

Thanks,
Sam Foster

Andrew McCreight

Feb 9, 2021, 4:47:15 PM2/9/21
to Sam Foster, mozilla-g...@lists.mozilla.org
While it is always nice to communicate the change in peer status, I believe
that the whole requirement to discuss changes only applies to the module
owners, not to peers.

>From https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules : "Owners may add and remove peers
from their modules as they wish, without reference to anyone else."

Andrew