Layout module updates

L. David Baron

Feb 12, 2021, 10:53:48 PM2/12/21
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Daniel Holbert
I'd like to change the owner of the Layout module, which I am
currently the owner of. I have no longer been active in the project
(since late July), and it no longer makes sense for me to be the
owner.

Daniel Holbert has the experience and expertise in the module to
take on ownership, and is willing to do so. He's been working on
layout code for over a decade and is familiar with many parts of
this large module.

I propose that Daniel become the new owner, and that I move to Owner
Emeritus.

Barring objections, I'll make these changes on the wiki in a few
days.

-David

--
𝄞 L. David Baron https://dbaron.org/ 𝄂
Before I built a wall I'd ask to know

L. David Baron

Feb 17, 2021, 7:18:47 PM2/17/21
to gover...@lists.mozilla.org, Daniel Holbert
I've made the change to Layout module ownership on the wiki:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Modules/Core#Layout_Engine

-David