Timeframe for finalization

Mario Tokarz

Nov 2, 2011, 10:50:32 AM11/2/11
to governance...@lists.mozilla.org, mario....@bmw-carit.de
Hi all,

there has been little traffic on the mailing list (same for review
tool) for the last 2.5 months. Do you have a rough time frame as to
when you plan to finalize the license?

Thanks,
Mario

Harvey Anderson

Nov 2, 2011, 12:14:01 PM11/2/11
to Mario Tokarz, mario....@bmw-carit.de, governance...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Mario,
We're in the final stages, but honestly we (I) have been distracted a
bit. There were a few open questions we need to run down, but the plan
is to go to final this month.
/hja

Mario Tokarz

Nov 4, 2011, 11:31:08 AM11/4/11

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 09:14:01AM -0700 , Harvey Anderson wrote:
> Hi Mario,
> We're in the final stages, but honestly we (I) have been distracted
> a bit. There were a few open questions we need to run down, but the
> plan is to go to final this month.
> /hja

Thanks for the fast response, I'll stay tuned then

- Mario