Re: what's up next, beta 3 or RC?

Mitchell Baker

Jun 18, 2011, 12:30:01 PM6/18/11
to governance...@lists.mozilla.org
Luis is the ultimate authority but I believe we're heading into RC 2.
Timeframe is that Luis, Heather, Harvey and I hoped to have one more
long session and make sure issues are addressed as soon as my traveling
ends (which is early in July 5) and then get the next one out. I've
been traveling most of the last month which has slowed us down.

mitchell

> Beta 2 has been March 29, and there hasn't been a ton of posts here
> for a while.
>
> Which makes me curious, what's up for MPL 2 next? More Beta, RC (do we
> intend to have that?)? ETAs, anyone?
>
> Axel, selfishly wrestling for the death of license headers.

Luis Villa

Jun 18, 2011, 12:50:24 PM6/18/11
to Mitchell Baker, governance...@lists.mozilla.org
On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:30 AM, Mitchell Baker <mitc...@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Luis is the ultimate authority but I believe we're heading into RC 2.
> Timeframe is that Luis, Heather, Harvey and I hoped to have one more long
> session and make sure issues are addressed as soon as my traveling ends
> (which is early in July 5) and then get the next one out.  I've been
> traveling most of the last month which has slowed us down.

I've also been insanely busy at work, which has not helped at all.
But, as evidenced by clearing out the list moderation backlog, I'm
dedicating some time over the past few weeks and the upcoming one to
producing the next draft and website materials like the FAQ. So we're
getting there, slowly.

Luis