Thunderbird Live Hacking videos

WaltS48

Mar 27, 2021, 11:47:21 AM3/27/21

When you have some time to kill.

I haven't watched any as yet.

Thunderbird Live Hacking

Enjoy!

--
OS: Fedora 33 Workstation - Gnome Desktop

Richard Owlett

Mar 27, 2021, 12:01:44 PM3/27/21
On 03/27/2021 10:47 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
> When you have some time to kill.
>
> I haven't watched any as yet.
>
> Thunderbird Live Hacking

I've deleted the URL as it begins with "file:///home/..."

I do *NOT* know if somebody is faking a post from "WaltS48" [a regular
poster].

But considering the stated topic "Discretion is the better part of valor."

YMMV

WaltS48

Mar 27, 2021, 12:22:07 PM3/27/21
OOPS! 😅

PietB

Mar 28, 2021, 12:46:19 PM3/28/21
Richard Owlett wrote:
> WaltS48 wrote:
>> When you have some time to kill.
>> I haven't watched any as yet.
>> Thunderbird Live Hacking
>
> I've deleted the URL as it begins with "file:///home/..."

Looks OK. And provides some insight in Walt's setup. ;-)

Maybe he refers to this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTzBAev_If4
in conjunction with the impending resomation of the m.s.
newsgroups and Usenet: "Legends Never Die"
Right you are, Walt. :-)

-p