Attention Keranique company representatives

Grant Taylor

Apr 2, 2021, 9:43:01 PM4/2/21
Dear Keranique,

Please cease and desist feeding the mozilla.general mailing list /
newsgroup into your automated ticketing system.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

😉 Good Guy 😉

Apr 2, 2021, 9:51:33 PM4/2/21
On 03/04/2021 02:42, Grant Taylor wrote:
Dear Keranique,

Please cease and desist feeding the mozilla.general mailing list / newsgroup into your automated ticketing system.

Don't waste your time on this.  they won't be around in 24 hours time.

Who are they by the way?

We must have a leaving party here on Mozilla Newsgroup.  Send our wishes to Mitch Baker and thank him/her for destroying the Mozilla Corporation.  she deserved 4 million a year for this destruction work!!

--

With over 1.2 billion devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.