Last FireFox update seems to have eaten my Bookmark Toolbar

Roger

Jul 15, 2021, 3:25:32 PM7/15/21
Gone, all of 'em, zip, nada... had over a hundred in folders, the folders
are gone to.

I don't back up the profile very often... DOES FIREFOX have a location
where a "copy" might be?

Really frustrated... thanks for any help

--

"Doc" in Arizona
mailto: doc@crosstactical dot com

R.Wieser

Jul 15, 2021, 3:45:06 PM7/15/21
Roger,

> I don't back up the profile very often... DOES FIREFOX have a
> location where a "copy" might be?

On my (rather old) version of FF regular (compressed) backups are present in
the

xxx\Profiles\xxx\bookmarkbackups

folder. I have no idea how to import an .jsonlz4 bookmark file though.

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

Roger

Jul 15, 2021, 6:35:54 PM7/15/21
MANY thanks, directed me to the right location and I got em all back
Appreciate the fast help!

R.Wieser

Jul 16, 2021, 3:14:40 AM7/16/21
Roger,

> MANY thanks, directed me to the right location

That was the idea

> and I got em all back

Good to hear. I would hate to lose the ones I have myself.

> Appreciate the fast help!

Thats you being lucky, but you're welcome. :-)

Regards,
Rudy Wieser