Ray Garcia

The Real Bev

Feb 4, 2022, 12:50:13 AM2/4/22
Every time I see a reference to a herding dog I wonder what terrible
thing happened to him such that he disappeared so suddenly and completely.

--
Cheers, Bev
"We don't know how smart people can be, but we know that

The Real Bev

Feb 4, 2022, 12:53:22 AM2/4/22
Jeez, what an idiot...

The Real Bev

Feb 4, 2022, 12:57:19 AM2/4/22
On 02/03/2022 09:50 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
> Every time I see a reference to a herding dog I wonder what terrible
> thing happened to him such that he disappeared so suddenly and completely.

I got the name wrong AND I think I botched the previous correction.
This shit is HARD!

Daniel

Feb 4, 2022, 5:24:27 AM2/4/22
The Real Bev wrote on 4/2/22 4:57 pm:
> On 02/03/2022 09:50 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
>> Every time I see a reference to a herding dog I wonder what terrible
>> thing happened to him such that he disappeared so suddenly and
>> completely.
>
> I got the name wrong AND I think I botched the previous correction. This
> shit is HARD!

Such an easy mistake to make .... and, of course, you always realise
your mistakes just moments after hitting the 'Send' key!! ;-P

You're not on your own, there, Bev, wondering what has happened to those
who used to be regular contributors to these newsgroups ..... even if
these newsgroups were on the news server before this news server!!

Just last night, I was reading one of my UseNet groups and there was a
posting from 'HB' which, I think, was the nym used by another of the
regular contributors on that other server ... so I wondered what had
happened to him ... and Jay .... and ... and ... and ....

And then wondered if anyone would miss me when I don't post for a
while!! ;-'P
--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.53.9 Build identifier: 20210808200644

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101
SeaMonkey/2.53.10 Build identifier: 20211111233623