Did your tea cups rattle?

WaltS48

May 19, 2015, 11:05:22 AM5/19/15
Discovered a new site today.

[M3.3 - 6km N of Irving,
Texas](http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002a93#general_summary)

--
Kubuntu 14.10 | KDE 4.14.1 | Thunderbird 38.0b4 (Beta)
[Visit Pittsburgh](http://www.visitpittsburgh.com/)
Go Bucs!

geo

May 19, 2015, 1:44:02 PM5/19/15

On 05/19/2015 10:05 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
> Discovered a new site today.
>
> [M3.3 - 6km N of Irving,
> Texas](http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002a93#general_summary)

got an email from a friend who lives in Irving telling me about
it.

when it first hit, he dismissed it because he thought that the
Bandidos and Cossacks had rumbled into town up from Waco.

--

peace out.

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.6

tc,hago.

.

WaltS48

May 19, 2015, 1:59:55 PM5/19/15
On 05/19/2015 01:44 PM, geo wrote:

> On 05/19/2015 10:05 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
>> Discovered a new site today.
>>
>> [M3.3 - 6km N of Irving,
>> Texas](http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002a93#general_summary)
>>

> got an email from a friend who lives in Irving telling me about
> it.
>
> when it first hit, he dismissed it because he thought that the
> Bandidos and Cossacks had rumbled into town up from Waco.

You mean he didn't think it was because Mozilla released a new version
of Firefox. ;)

Ron Hunter

May 19, 2015, 5:08:10 PM5/19/15
On 5/19/2015 12:44 PM, geo wrote:

> On 05/19/2015 10:05 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
>> Discovered a new site today.
>>
>> [M3.3 - 6km N of Irving,
>> Texas](http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002a93#general_summary)
>>

> got an email from a friend who lives in Irving telling me about
> it.
>
> when it first hit, he dismissed it because he thought that the
> Bandidos and Cossacks had rumbled into town up from Waco.

They are blaming that on fracking, but it started after they imploded
the old Texas Stadium, and the quakes are mostly centered there, and
there isn't that much fracking going on there.

Ed Mullen

May 19, 2015, 5:49:14 PM5/19/15
I'm pretty sure it's aliens drilling to find fuel to get their saucers
back home.

At least, that's my latest theory.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/

geo

May 19, 2015, 6:43:51 PM5/19/15

On 05/19/2015 12:59 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
> On 05/19/2015 01:44 PM, geo wrote:
>>

>> On 05/19/2015 10:05 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
>>> Discovered a new site today.
>>>
>>> [M3.3 - 6km N of Irving,
>>> Texas](http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002a93#general_summary)
>>
>> got an email from a friend who lives in Irving telling me about
>> it.
>>
>> when it first hit, he dismissed it because he thought that the
>> Bandidos and Cossacks had rumbled into town up from Waco.
>>

> You mean he didn't think it was because Mozilla released a new version
> of Firefox. ;)

no. but he did wonder about firefox when it was crashing when
he first opened a new install and it crashed at same time a
jet plane was excessively low on final.

he lives directly under glide path. ;-)

WaltS48

May 19, 2015, 7:20:10 PM5/19/15
Interesting! Thanks Ron.

Ron Hunter

May 19, 2015, 7:31:43 PM5/19/15
On 5/19/2015 4:49 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
> Ron Hunter wrote on 5/19/2015 5:08 PM:

>>> got an email from a friend who lives in Irving telling me about
>>> it.
>>>
>>> when it first hit, he dismissed it because he thought that the
>>> Bandidos and Cossacks had rumbled into town up from Waco.
>>>

>> They are blaming that on fracking, but it started after they imploded
>> the old Texas Stadium, and the quakes are mostly centered there, and
>> there isn't that much fracking going on there.
>>

> I'm pretty sure it's aliens drilling to find fuel to get their saucers
> back home.
>
> At least, that's my latest theory.

What amuses me is people being so concerned about the kind of quakes
that are a daily feature of places like Seattle. On our last visit,
there were something like 20 quakes below 4.0 in the time we were there,
and I felt none of them. On the other hand, one of these days, the
mountain is going to go boom, and they WILL notice that!

The Real Bev

May 20, 2015, 1:33:02 AM5/20/15
On 05/19/2015 04:31 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
> On 5/19/2015 4:49 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
>>
>> I'm pretty sure it's aliens drilling to find fuel to get their saucers
>> back home.
>>
>> At least, that's my latest theory.

Sounds OK to me. Once they discovered that humans are NOT exothermic
they had to find something else.

> What amuses me is people being so concerned about the kind of quakes
> that are a daily feature of places like Seattle. On our last visit,
> there were something like 20 quakes below 4.0 in the time we were there,
> and I felt none of them. On the other hand, one of these days, the
> mountain is going to go boom, and they WILL notice that!

I'm always surprised when Drudge reports a 3.8 quake in some far-off
place. We don't even notice 4.0s here unless we're sitting quietly
right on top of one.

A friend got a couple of condos at Mammoth cheap right after some big
quake there in the 60s or 70s. That's another one that will make a fine
mess when it blows again.

--
Cheers, Bev
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely and in a

Gérard

Nov 27, 2016, 3:22:05 AM11/27/16

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/us10002a93#executive

--
Gérard Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
-- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman