Reddit's /r/mozilla?

Ant

Mar 28, 2021, 7:10:21 PM3/28/21
https://www.reddit.com/r/mozilla/ needs to come back to life so we can
use that too.
--
It's March Madness (go USC Trojans!)! Stop the racisms, hates,
discriminations, etc. please. Moderna dose #1's shot area is itchy and
red again. :(
this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.ma.cx /
/ /\ /\ \ http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Andy Burns

Mar 28, 2021, 7:17:22 PM3/28/21
Ant wrote:

> https://www.reddit.com/r/mozilla/ needs to come back to life so we can
> use that too.

Let's not get spread out too thin ...

WaltS48

Mar 28, 2021, 7:33:53 PM3/28/21
On 3/28/21 7:10 PM, Ant wrote:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/mozilla/ needs to come back to life so we can
> use that too.

Why? Can you subscribe via email?

Never been to reddit, just browse the Firefox and Thunderbird Twitter feeds.

--
OS: Fedora 33 Workstation - Gnome Desktop

The Real Bev

Mar 29, 2021, 11:40:01 AM3/29/21
Does reddit get better with experience? Whenever I've looked at it it
always seems like a bulletin board full of post-it notes.

--
Cheers, Bev
Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.

Andy Burns

Mar 29, 2021, 11:52:27 AM3/29/21
The Real Bev wrote:

> Does reddit get better with experience?

Dunno, I've never stuck with it for very long

> Whenever I've looked at it it
> always seems like a bulletin board full of post-it notes.

It starts off promising, then ends up looping me back to stuff I've
already seen fairly quickly.