[Hendrix] Offensive Personas Name

1 view

RAC

May 9, 2011, 11:19:30 AM5/9/11
Name: RAC
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
Hi All,

There's a recent Personas created obviously by a Filipino. The personas
per se is OK, but it is the name that's given to it is what I, or the
whole Filipino people will find offensive. It was named
"PUTANGINAKULITMO" which means in English as "whore mother you're
(annoyingly) stubborn".

Please at least ask the creator of the personas to change the name. I
am not really conservative but still I find this disgraceful, vulgar and
plain trash.

Thank you,

RAC

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.