[Hendrix] How the *@&@ does one recover the main email tab?

Valerie Zimmer

May 7, 2011, 12:58:36 PM5/7/11
Name: Valerie Zimmer
Email: vlzimmeratgmaildotcom
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
Yo - in Thunderbird you have TABS. Far left is the main email with all
messages listed, then right of those are various individual emails on
tabs. The main email tab has disappeared, leaving one tab with just a
single folder. I'm pretty good at computers, and I've spent 30 minutes
JUST trying to recover my main tab. This is a design flaw - It should
TOTALLY OBVIOUS. Now, I have to uninstall and reinstall Thunderbird
because I cannot recover that main tab (and thus, cannot use Thunderbird
to check my email).

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.18) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.5.18
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.