[Hendrix] Mozzila Thunderbird Placing Signature and Reply At Bottom of Conversation

Richard Leaver

May 15, 2011, 6:43:42 AM5/15/11
Name: Richard Leaver
Email: richardleaverattwinthievesdotcodotuk
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
recently I have started to use Thunderbird and this has lead to my
signatures and reply text going to the bottom of the conversation
whenever I go to reply to an email sent to me. When i looked online it
said there had been a bug fix for this but obviously it did not work or
the system that i'm using is not using it. Can you help?
Richard

Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; BRI/2; AskTbBT5/5.8.0.12304)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.