[Hendrix] Where is the address book and bookmark?

Philip

May 11, 2011, 2:53:29 AM5/11/11
Name: Philip
Email: hknumberoneathotmaildotcom
Product: SeaMonkey

Comments:
Dear Sirs,
I have been using Seamonkey (before it was Netscape). I love this
software very much. I bought a new computer and I would like to copy the
address book and also bookmark to my new computer. I would like to know
where are these two items. Please let me know by return email. Thanks.
Best regards / Philip Li (Hong Kong)

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.