[Hendrix] thunderbird

hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg

May 11, 2011, 9:13:31 AM5/11/11
Name:
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
Hello

The links in the Thunderbird 2 summary is fake :
http://www.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/thunderbird/all.html

We go to the 3 version, how to download the latest thunderbird 2 ?

The 3 version is incompatible with our services.

Bye

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; fr; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101027 Ubuntu/10.10 (maverick) Firefox/3.6.12
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.