[Hendrix] want to use thunder bird

1 view

hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg

May 8, 2011, 10:46:33 AM5/8/11
Name:
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
Dear friend at Mozilla
I'm a science maths & computer teacher by profession a short
introduction will make things clear...about 10 or 11 years ago i
succesfully completed my ecommerce course from India certified by IBM
family problems lead me to become a teacher as there was hardly any
scope then but i'm getting touch of the new kind of internet and
applications...
I want to use thunderbird and my connection is a broadband
on LAN... How could u help me to fill up POP servers etc in thunder bird
please note my email add & feel free to advise me...
Thank you

Sanjay

coo...@in.com

8/5/11

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.