[Hendrix] Help - BING Attack

Wallace Ingalls

May 17, 2011, 11:14:01 AM5/17/11
Name: Wallace Ingalls
Email: quasar12161atcomcastdotnet
Product: Other (please state)

Comments:
a friend loaded Bing onto my computer and no matter what you do and
remove you cannot keep it from being your direct search engine. At the
website there is no uninstall program, and there are many people
reporting the same problem. It has hold on my computer. Can you
develop something to get rid of it.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

Wallace Ingalls

May 17, 2011, 11:14:48 AM5/17/11