thundebird foreground/background tabs

Daniele Zanoli

Jul 12, 2011, 9:02:58 AM7/12/11
I have noticed a strange behaviour in Thunderbird 5:
I have 2 tab open: the mail tab and the lightning (calendar) tab.

When I select the calendar tab, the window is coloured normally like an active
window.
When I select the mail tab the whole window is coloured like if it has not been
focused (inactive window). The same happens if I open a message in a new tab.

My OS is Windows Vista SP2 Italian
Notice that I do not have the standard Windows shell theme, but a customized one.

regards,
Daniele