'Save All' does not work in v2.0.0.18

Kjeld Krag-Jensen

Nov 24, 2008, 10:54:37 PM11/24/08
to feedback-t...@lists.mozilla.org
After my version of Thunderbird updated to v 2.0.0.18, I noticed that
the 'Save All' right click feature has stopped working. However, the
'Save As' feature still works fine.
Since it is laborious to save multiple attachments in a given email
individually, is there a work around? Or, is there a fix on the way?
Thanks.
Note 1: Instead of right clicking and saving each attachment
individually, it does work a little faster when I mark all attachments
first (with Ctrl Click) and then do the 'Save As' since it cycles
through all the marked attachment and saves them - but .....
Note 2: It is the same for 'Detach All' and 'Delete All' which are
grayed out, too.

d.ar...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2008, 11:09:01 AM11/25/08

Same here. Started directly after upgrade to 2.0.0.18. Disabling alle
add-ons doesn't help.

richard....@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2008, 1:06:57 PM12/4/08

I'm having the same problem. You don't realize how often you use this
functionality until it isn't working any more!

jhun...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2008, 3:46:55 PM12/8/08

The only work around right now is go to file - attachments - save all

zei...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2008, 2:12:19 PM12/19/08
I managed to get it working by right clicking anywhere on the
attachment pane WITHOUT highlighting an attachment. Now the Save All
option becomes available.