appearance version 5

john

Jun 29, 2011, 3:06:25 PM6/29/11
Just downloaded Thunderbird 5 and was a bit disappointed. The software
is faster and more stable, I believe that. But I was looking forward
to e more minimalistic view. I like the latest FireFox, only the
buttons one need often are there. Thunderbird is stilll very old
fashioned. My netbook with only 600 pixels vertical doesn't like this
old view. please reduce buttons to the minimum so we have maximum
space for what the software is made for, reading and writing emails.

ciao JOHN