[Hendrix] Hate Firefox 4

hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg

May 9, 2011, 8:43:10 PM5/9/11
Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hate Firefox 4. Why put the tabs on top. They were easier to navigate
underneath the bookmarks tabs. Can't wait for the update when you change
it back.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg

May 10, 2011, 10:28:34 PM5/10/11
Name:
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I find the new upgrade of firefox terrible. You have swapped the
right-click 'open in new tab' and 'open in new window' plus the most
important feature is gone, which is the Save Tabs when you close
firefox. I shut down my work computer each night and I usually just
save the windows I'm looking at for the next day...now that is not an
option. Please put this feature back!!!

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1

Angelica

May 18, 2011, 2:18:47 PM5/18/11

OMG totally agree with hendrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE!!! I'm downgrading!!!!!!

Eileen Digmann

May 18, 2011, 9:49:04 PM5/18/11
Name: Eileen Digmann

Product: Firefox

Comments:
Ever since I upgraded to 4, my Facebook games do not play most of the
time; in fact, hardly ever. I had to go back to using Safari for
Facebook and am contemplating getting Firefox off my computer completely.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1

phidia

Jun 24, 2011, 10:50:58 AM6/24/11
On May 18, 9:49 pm, Eileen Digmann <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg>
wrote:

I update/graded ff because it said I needed the latest security update-
after restarting ff all my tabs and history were gone.
Well the upside of that is/was that it made it an easy decision to
just dtmfa-I got rid of ff4. I am using safari and not looking back.