Drag tabs to arrange Firefox windows

Saad Shamsaei

Jul 9, 2011, 6:09:41 AM7/9/11
Hi. In Google Chrome 12 if you drag tabs to left side of screen you
can do what you see in pictures:
http://isaad.persiangig.com/chrome_ssh_0.gif
http://isaad.persiangig.com/chrome_ssh_1.gif
http://isaad.persiangig.com/chrome_ssh_2.gif

Please do it in Firefox.

thankfully.

JohnQPublic

Jul 9, 2011, 9:36:49 AM7/9/11
"Saad Shamsaei" <saad.s...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I looked at your pictures and don't understand why anyone would want to do
this. Also, where's the Title Bar? I must have the Title Bar for my software
such as KeePass to work correctly, and I want to see the current page name
displayed therein anyway. I can't do without the Menu Bar either. Hopefully
Firefox will *not* emulate Chrome in those regards, at least. Firefox is
flexible and allows such GUI customizations while Chrome has a very
uncustomizable, fixed design (WYSIWYG).
--
J.Q.P.
(XP Home SP3, FF3.6.18 default browser, FF5.0_portable with FF3+ theme,

David McRitchie

Jul 23, 2011, 5:16:21 AM7/23/11

"Saad Shamsaei" <saad.s...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a41f8c15-09ca-4d23...@hi9g2000vbb.googlegroups.com...

This is not a support group, and it no longer serves it's original purposes of
one way feedback to Developers. Please use the support newsgroup instead
use mozilla.support.firefox instead of mozilla.feedback.firefox

It is very difficult to tell you are trying to point out without an explanation
from you.

Google Chrome and Firefox both have tabs, and it looks like you were using
Google Chrome as if tabs did not exist. You can rearrange tabs on the tabs bar
by dragging the tab to the right or left in either browser, not to be confused with
dragging the window items around on the Microsoft task bar at the bottom of the screen.

I can't point you to any articles on using tabs, spreadsheet users simply use Firefox with the same shortcuts in Firefox as they
used in Microsoft Excel.

The keyboard shortcuts are practically he same in all browsers today, except for
Safari. Looks to me like you created new windows (Ctrl+N), instead of a new tab (Ctrl+T).
* http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/keyboard.htm

Please use the support newsgroup to ask questions.

--
HTH,
Firefox Custom: http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/firefox.htm