[Hendrix] Why did you change the position of the "Open new tab"

Chris O'Byrne

Mar 31, 2011, 10:25:26 AM3/31/11
Name: Chris O'Byrne
Email: obyrnecatitcarlowdotie
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Hi
I have been using firefox very happily for a number of years. Now I
find in the latest update when I rightclick on a link that you have
reversed the traditional position of Open Link in a New Window and Open
Link in a New Tab have been reversed. I now find myself continually
opening new windows when I only want to open new tabs. I know I know
that it doesn't seem like a big deal but I didn't realise how deep a
habit it had become until now. Can you not put it back the way it was?
I find myself not updating on my home PC in order to avoid the problem.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

Robert Coats

Jun 29, 2011, 1:30:52 PM6/29/11
Agreed.

Chrome had been gaining favor with me but Firefoxes changes with the Tabs pushed to use Chrome as my full-time default.