Firefox 4

Mike Watson

Jun 22, 2011, 9:44:36 AM6/22/11
to feedback...@lists.mozilla.org
Dear Microsoft:  OOPS,
I;m sorry, looking at he rearranged face of Firefox 4, I thought I was working
in some new Internet Explorer version where all of the normal function buttons
like HOME, and RELOAD, had been moved off to some new, illogical part of the
screen. PLEASE, put the dang buttons back where they were!! Or, give me the
option to move them!

I tried to send the above, and obviously Mozilla really doesn't any feedback, as the send button doesn't work on their feedback page.

Simon Sheehan

Jun 22, 2011, 9:48:34 AM6/22/11
to Mike Watson, feedback...@lists.mozilla.org

If you right click on the area where home was, you can customize that bar,
and move home to where it was. It only takes a second

JohnQPublic

Jun 22, 2011, 3:22:41 PM6/22/11
"Mike Watson" <w5...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

===============

Your mistake in addressing Micro$oft is understandable, except they are
generally big enough to ignore criticism. However Firefox is run by a petty
political beaurocracy which conspires to silence all negative feedback about
the terrible new Firefox 4/5 design/theme. I believe this is being
controlled/orchestrated by a German faction. Of course FF3.6 was much
better, and you can still get it at FileHippo.com.
--
J.Q.P.
(XP Home SP3, FF3.6.18 default browser, FF5.0_portable, Chrome11_portable,

Simon Sheehan

Jun 22, 2011, 3:30:11 PM6/22/11
to JohnQPublic, feedback...@lists.mozilla.org

> I have assisted him in fixing the issue he had with that, its good now

David McRitchie

Jul 23, 2011, 4:36:19 AM7/23/11

"Mike Watson" ...

Hi Mike,
Well you are in the right place now. And your feedback where you tried to
submit was never for questions, so it would not have done you any good ]anyway.

You can make Firefox '''Firefox 5.0''' look like Firefox 3.6.19, see numbered items
1-10 in the following topic "Fix Firefox 4.0 toolbar user interface, problems (Make
Firefox 5.0, or 4.0.1, look like 3.6)". Whether or not you make changes, you should
be aware of what has changed and what you have to do to use changed or missing
features.
* http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/firefox-problems.htm#fx4interface

--
HTH,
Firefox Custom: http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/firefox.htm

David McRitchie

Jul 23, 2011, 4:47:42 AM7/23/11

"David McRitchie" <fire...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:GaSdne1ZDaypFbfT...@mozilla.org...

Sorry I made a mistake this is the wrong newsgroup, and is considered
archived. Post your questions to mozilla.support.firefox on the news.mozilla.org
servers. Just change the newsgroup from mozilla.feedback.firefox to mozilla.support.firefox

Feedback was a one way channel to developers set up by evangelism, it never
caught on with many developers and those that did use it probably only looked
at several titles a few times in year to see what effect they their changes made,
again it was never for support. Support is supplied by volunteers not by Mozilla.