[Hendrix] Firefox 4.0.1 - secure payment sites

vicky

May 17, 2011, 4:22:13 AM5/17/11
Name: vicky
Product: Firefox

Comments:
There used to be a nice idiot proof little padlock in the bottom right
hand corner so I could easily check if a payment site I was using was OK
and safe. This is no longer there. Shame - I thought it was useful and I
miss it.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

The Liz

Jun 28, 2011, 12:34:36 PM6/28/11
On May 17, 4:22 am, vicky <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote:
> Name:    vicky
> Product: Firefox
I agree. Bring the padlock back, please!