VERY DISAPPOINTED IN FIREFOX 4.0.1.

KennyMac

Jun 18, 2011, 8:51:41 AM6/18/11
First I'm stuck with the ASK search. I've tried to uninstall it
"according to directions" but it is not easy to do, and in fact I was
not able to do it. So when I hit the "home" icon, it takes me to ASK.
Hello? I DON'T WANT ASK!

Secondly, where can I easily change my homepage? People - we don't
like being manipulated! Nobody likes that, but here you are in the
Firefox 4.0.1 trying to manipulate people. Making it hard for them to
set up the home page of CHOICE.

Firefox has been my browser of choice for years, but I'm about done.
If they don't come up with a solution to the obvious "use this, not
that" approach, then I'm done with them.

I'm really disappointed in mozilla over this.

JohnQPublic

Jun 18, 2011, 12:46:13 PM6/18/11

"KennyMac" <kenny...@gmail.com> wrote in message

How to remove the ASK toolbar, or just the ASK search option in FF? I
recommend RevoUninstaller for uninstalling stuff. If it's just the ASK
search option in FF, click the icon in the search bar > Manage Search
Engines, and you should be able to delete it.

FF Tools > Options > General to change your home page.

If you don't like FF4.0.1, just wait til next week when FF5 comes out, then
lots more soon. Is there really any hope in new numbers?

the numbers race (v3)
by J.Q.P.
--------------------------------------
poor old numbers 1 and 2
replaced by 3 with decimals
jumped to numero 4 briefly
then a short try of 5 fishes
so the big 6 can speed past
yield to a lucky 7 with wings
probably an 8 ball to follow
and single digits ending soon
will double digits be any better?

JohnQPublic

Jun 18, 2011, 10:43:46 PM6/18/11
"JohnQPublic" <J...@not.valid> wrote in message

the numbers race (v4)

by J.Q.P.
poor old numbers 1 and 2
replaced by 3 with decimals
jumped to numero 4 briefly

then a short try of 5 flashes

so the big 6 can speed past

yielding to lucky 7 with wings
puts us behind the 8 ball
waiting for the last single digit

[I'm trying to do something original here. Is this good rap music?]