未读,
2011年5月15日 11:50:172011/5/15
收件人
Name: User
Email: sergek2020atgmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
Dear Firefox and Linux Community,

Here are few problem, and suggestions / ideas that I have encountered
during my 3 years use of Mozilla Firefox web browser:

1. The bookmarks in Firefox need more features. They are: 1. easier way
to organize all the bookmarks, 2. sort and view options for bookmarks,
3. way to export bookmarks to another HTML / ... file by right clicking
on custom selected bookmarks only, and not all. 4. make bookmarks
feature not freeze up when you import around 20mb of bookmarks. Improve
the bookmarks feature; it's what I mainly look in a web browser, along
with how the user interface works, and looks like. 5. best of all idea
(just came to me today): use ajax / dhtml / ... user interface for
bookmarks / or maybe make another program that comes pre-build in /
applet / ... that is somehow separate from the main Firefox web browser
window, so that you can easily sort, and change views for all the
bookmarks (i.e. like the google personal page where you can move around
applets / ..., you can use this feature to move around bookmarks folders
/ etc.), 6. make more ways to sort bookmarks. 7. add more security /
privacy features to Firefox.

Hope this helps, and hope that maybe the Firefox community can implement
some of these features in their next version of Firefox, at least some
time in the future.

Thank you very much.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0b1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

David McRitchie

未读,
2011年5月15日 12:55:312011/5/15
收件人

#1 and #2. Organize bookmarks:
see http://kb.mozillazine.org/Sorting_and_rearranging_bookmarks_-_Firefox
and particularly the "SortPlaces" extension
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/9275
#3 (not available)
#4 That would be a problem, but make sure it is import that you need
and not Restore (from Firefox only) there is a very big difference in
the results and restore would only take perhaps 5-30 seconds.
#5 Not sure what you want. You can create another profile and copy
folders so another Firefox profiles. That is how I copy the
the bookmark folders I want to share, so that someone can import them
http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/kws.htm
http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/kws.htm#khtml
http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/lessons/intro/k.html
Remember imported bookmarks go to the end of the "Bookmarks Menu"
when imported.
#6 See answer to #1 and #2, also you can sort on columns in the
Bookmarks Library List ("Ctrl+Shift+B")
#7. There are articles on the subject if you are interested. But I'm guessing
that came fresh from just after reading a new article. Nor something that
users get much involved in. I'm a user, and there are always tradeoffs
between security and usability.

The newsgroup for help with Firefox is mozilla.support.firefox which
should be accessed from the server at news.mozilla.org via
You pick up your answers in the thread where you post not in email.
Also available via Google Groups by same name mozilla.support.firefox

--
HTH,
Firefox Custom: http://dmcritchie.mvps.org/firefox/firefox.htm

0 个新帖子