[Hendrix] Need to Resign from Your Program

Teri Gall

Apr 18, 2011, 10:09:23 PM4/18/11
Name: Teri Gall
Email: coloresatcableonedotnet
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I will miss Firefox. I'm setting up seller accounts with e-Bay and have
been told by them that FireFox is not compatible with e-Bay. I've had
other issues with Firefox too: Not bringing initial web pages up soon
enough or not bringing them up at all. The header lines and footer lines
drove me to distraction. (gobbledegook) You have a good product, why not
just go ahead and take the rough edges?

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.