[Hendrix] I love what you've done with the updates, the speed and the look have greatly improved.

Graham O'Grady

Apr 17, 2011, 12:02:10 PM4/17/11
Name: Graham O'Grady
Email: boop_777athotmaildotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
First off, i want to say i love you Mozilla, you've been my favourite
free internet browser creators of all time. Anyways, i am not good at
feedback so I'll try to give out my main opinions. Lets start, I've
noticed the speed of my browsers loading has increased, as i have a
slower internet the speed of caching and paging files really helps me
out. The new look is pretty nice, it's got a big orange button, at first
it was hard to find, so i was a bit annoyed, but once i found it all was
made well. But the main reason I'm writing this, is because you have
fixed one bug that made my life on the computer a bit of a pain. You
have successfully destroyed, ney, squashed the bug which would leak. I
used to get up to a GIGABYTE in memory leaks from Firefox, and would
have to open task manager every time i closed it to reopen Firefox. This
has not only freed up time, but it has also sped up my computer. I
cannot thank you enough for your work, of course i realize many random
onlookers will be reading this too, so to you guys, i say, hi, and this
is awesome.

Thanks for all of your hard work,
Graham.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.