[Hendrix] browser

hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg

Apr 21, 2011, 10:58:39 AM4/21/11
Name:
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
u can only have one functional browser at a time. if i try to pull up
another firefox browser from my home screen, the browser never loads right

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

David McRitchie

Apr 21, 2011, 12:05:41 PM4/21/11

<hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote in message news:0q-dneRIYruC2y3Q...@mozilla.org...

> Name:
> Product: Firefox Release Candidate
>
> Comments:
> u can only have one functional browser at a time. if i try to pull up
> another firefox browser from my home screen, the browser never loads right
>
> Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
> From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

Baloney, and if the poster posted in a support newsgroup rather than
through Hendrix or at least provided an email contact, he might have received an answer.