[Hendrix] Compatibility Issues

larry martin

Mar 30, 2011, 12:56:35 PM3/30/11
Name: larry martin
Email: larryrmartinatmsndotcom
Product: Firefox Release Candidate

Comments:
I downloaded Firefox 4 Beta, RC and 4.0 , the problem that I encountered
is that it is not yet accepted by the weather channel site( encountered
problems in loading maps and displays etc. I encountered the same or
like problems or the GSA Auctions site. On the GSA site I found that it
was not yet compatible with Firefox 4 , so I reloaded Firefox 3.6 in
order to smoothly access these sites.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.16) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.