asking for partnership

sahnoun m91

Mar 21, 2015, 2:01:24 PM3/21/15
to eve...@lists.mozilla.org
Good evening

We are a group of students, members of "Univers Libre" free software club
in the international multidisciplinary engineering school ( Sousse,
Tunisia).

We want to organise the first mobile challenge in Tunisia using Ubuntu
touch and firefox OS .
we hope that Mozilla Fondation help us to found 2 speakers for 2
conferences and 2 workshops about "developing on FireFox OS "

the event will probably take place in Sousse (Tunisia) , 14 of February
2016 .

To know more about our club , you can visit our website
http://universlibre.club/ <http://universlibre.club/>

​Waiting for your answer .

Thank you​

--
* M.Sahnoun*

* Co-Foun*
*der/ relation manager *
* Phone : 0*
*0 216 26 04 94 70*

Janet Swisher

Mar 23, 2015, 1:55:51 PM3/23/15
to sahnoun m91, eve...@lists.mozilla.org, Sofien Chaabouni
Hi M.Sahnoun!

Are you in contact with the Mozilla Tunisia community? You can find
various ways to reach them, here:
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/contact/communities/tunisia/

I'm cc'ing Sofien Chaabouni, also known as Chaasof, who is a leader from
that community, and may be able to help you find speakers and workshop
organizers from Tunisia. Fortunately, you are planning very far ahead,
so there is plenty of time.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVE...@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>

sahnoun m91

Mar 23, 2015, 3:01:41 PM3/23/15
to Janet Swisher, Sofien Chaabouni, eve...@lists.mozilla.org
hello,
yes i'm in contact with Mozilla Tunisia community, i'll try to discuss with
sofien and find a way to organize a big event.
hope that mozilla foundation help us.
best regards.

--
* M.Sahnoun*