reagrding Mozilla events

rahul garg

Sep 26, 2014, 11:30:21 PM9/26/14
to eve...@lists.mozilla.org, reps-g...@lists.mozilla.org
My name is Rahul and I am a Firefox Student Ambassador. Me and other FSAs
want to organise an event on Introduction to Mozilla and and Webmaker. We
have regitered the event on Webmaker site. The link is
https://events.webmaker.org/events/6622

We are inviting everyone to be a part of it ie from whole Delhi. We have
submitted the form requesting for swags. But the swags allocated to us are
12 lanyard and 20 stickers only. As the event is being organised at such a
large scale, so these wouldn’t be enough. Also we want to some funds. So I
want to know how to request for funds.

One more thing, we want banners, posters and all stuff related to promotion
in physical form. So how to obtain them.

Please look into matter and provide the information.

Waiting for reply
Rahul Garg
M: 9717384893

Ram 'Gurumukhi'

Sep 27, 2014, 2:32:19 AM9/27/14
to rahul garg, Mozilla Reps - General Discussion mailing list, eve...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Rahul,

Thanks a lot for the initiative, we really appreciate FSAs for taking such
steps. All the best for your event.

For swags and budget request, kindly find and get in touch with Mozilla
Reps near your place. (reps.mozilla.org/people/).

Thanks and Best wishes,

Ram
(fb.com/ram.gurumukhi)

San Emmanuel James