Words from a mozillians

Kouadio Manuela

Oct 2, 2014, 11:07:58 AM10/2/14
to Evang...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello everyone I'm Manuela Kouadio and am waiting that assigns a mentor
to me to start my program reps because I was accepted to the program
reps.Cependant, I still need help, how to participate in different
project. I would gladly share my ideas on this mailing list but I can
not yet because I'm in a French speaking country and my English do not
have enough perfect so to speak.
So I hope to count on the members of this list to help me to better
participate in different projects.
thank you cordially

Frédéric Harper

Oct 2, 2014, 11:09:15 AM10/2/14
to Kouadio Manuela, Evang...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Kouado,
feel free to contact me directly.

Je suis francophone, donc je pourrais t'aider dans ta langue!

Fred

*Fr�d�ric Harper*
Sr. Technical Evangelist - Mozilla
@fharper <http://twitter.com/fharper> | http://outofcomfortzone.net