September is full - apologising in advance for being incommunicado and missing meetings

Christian Heilmann

Aug 15, 2014, 9:21:40 AM8/15/14
to evangelism, Technical Evangelism team, Mozilla Press, engagement-developers Engagement
The more I look at my calendar for September, the more I start doing meerkat impressions.

That's why I just wanted to send a quick mail warning you that I will be very, very busy traveling and most likely not able to answer requests or come to all meetings.

All in all I have 6 conferences with 8 presentations in the first three weeks:

http://christianheilmann.com/wheres-chris-upcoming-speaking-appointments/

Here's a look at the travel schedule, in case you wonder where I might have ended up:

Tue 02-Sep-14 Depart 08:55 LHR to TXL Arrive 11:40
Thu 04-Sep-14 Depart 09:15 TXL to CPH Arrive 10:15
Fri 05-Sep-14 Depart 19:40 CPH to TXL 20:40
Sun 07-Sep-14 Depart 19:15 TXL to LHR Arrive 20:10
Mon 08-Sep-14 Depart 13:20 LHR to ARN Arrive 16:45
Tue 09-Sep-14 Depart 07:20 ARN to LCY Arrive 08:50
Tue 09-Sep-14 Depart 18:55 LCY to ARN Arrive 22:20
Wed 10-Sep-14 Depart 12:20 ARN to LHR Arrive 14:05
Depart 15:35 LHR to TXL Arrive 18:25
Mon 15-Sep-14 Depart 07.00 TXL to LHR Arrive 8:00
Wed 17-Sep-14 Depart 08:30 LHR to BLQ
Sat 20-Sep-14 Depart 18:50 BLQ to LHR

LHR: London Heathrow
TXL: Berlin Tegel
CPH: Copenhagen
ARN: Stockholm Arlanda
BLQ: Bologna

October starts to look similar.

Chris

Stormy Peters

Aug 18, 2014, 11:53:08 AM8/18/14
to Christian Heilmann, Technical Evangelism team, evangelism, engagement-developers Engagement, Mozilla Press
Hi Christian,

I encourage you to get others to sign up for some of the October events. :)

Stay healthy and keep on rocking the free web!

Stormy

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Christian Heilmann <chei...@mozilla.com>

Frédéric Harper

Aug 26, 2014, 2:21:57 PM8/26/14
to sto...@mozilla.com, Christian Heilmann, Technical Evangelism team, evangelism, engagement-developers Engagement, Mozilla Press
Crazy! Let me know, funny enough, I have NOTHING for October...

Fred
> <mailto:engagement...@lists.mozilla.org>

*Frédéric Harper*
Sr. Technical Evangelist - Mozilla