Query regarding Webpage capabilities

Sravan Kumar Reddy Javaji

Feb 19, 2015, 2:23:34 PM2/19/15
to evang...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Everyone,

I have a couple of question regarding webpage capabilities.

1) Can a normal webpage (that runs on firefox browser) can writes anything
to local system?

2) Can a webpage trigger a plugin? I know that a plugin will get triggered
on load of webpage, but I want the webpage to trigger the plugin. For
example: when user click a button

3) Does a webpage has capability to change the browser color?

Please let me know.

Thanks for your time and help.

-
Regards,
Sravan

Kaustav Das Modak

Feb 19, 2015, 2:25:43 PM2/19/15
to Sravan Kumar Reddy Javaji, evang...@lists.mozilla.org
You need to look at localStorage and indexedDB for #1 and JavaScript
browser event bindings for the second. The third question, is however,
meaningless.

On 20 February 2015 at 00:53, Sravan Kumar Reddy Javaji <srav...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Kaustav Das Modak,
Co-founder, Applait
Mozilla Representative and Open Source Evangelist

Ph: +91 74060 10110
Web: http://kaustavdm.in / http://applait.com