How to detect page load time programatically

Sravan Kumar Reddy Javaji

May 14, 2015, 2:46:23 PM5/14/15
to evang...@lists.mozilla.org, dev-ext...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Everyone,

Is there any simple way to detect the complete page load programmatically
(using add-on) in Firefox?

Please let me know. Thanks for your time and help.

-
Regards,
Sravan

Anush

May 15, 2015, 2:14:51 AM5/15/15
to Sravan Kumar Reddy Javaji, dev-ext...@lists.mozilla.org, evang...@lists.mozilla.org
Hi Sarvan,

I didn't get the question completely whether you want to measure the size
of webpage or time it takes to load, good news is most of the tools that
performs these tasks answer both.

Firefox comes in with devtools which can tell load time and size of webpage
on your machine.
Yahoo Yslow is another addon that does the same
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/yslow/

If you need to get more accurate value for your website load time you can
use
* Google Page insight
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
* Pingdom tools http://tools.pingdom.com/fpt/
* Gtmetrix http://gtmetrix.com/

Not just these there are more. you can find on the web.

Regards
Anush

Anush